Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
2020-2021 Toki PTO Board
President: Amanda Ciarletta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President: Erica Janisch (email@example.com)
Secretary: Malina Piontek (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer: Amy Buscher (email@example.com)
PTO Meetings - Zoom meetings until further notice:
Wednesday, Sept 9, at 6:30pm
Wednesday, Nov 4, at 6:30pm
Wednesday, Jan 13, at 6:30pm
Wednesday, Mar 3, at 6:30pm
Wednesday, May 5, at 6:30pm
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES FOR TOKI FAMILIES
The Toki PTO is looking forward to a very fun school year! Contact one of the PTO board members above!
Spiritwear Sale (November)
- Help sort and distribute spiritwear in the late fall.
Scholastic Book Fairs
- Help with set up, clean up or work during the book fair with book selections and payments for purchased books.
Toki Marathon (April/May)
- Help with set up or clean up.
- Keep tally of participants mileage.
Staff Appreciation Week (May)
- Bring treats to Toki for staff.
- Volunteer and help with set up or clean up.
8th Grade Completion Activities (June)
- Help plan and organize this event during the last week of school.
- Set up and clean up of the event.
Library Media Center (LMC) Help
- Help librarian during the day.
Office Assistance (Anytime)
- Help in the office during the day.
BOX TOP$ FOR EDUCATION are on hundreds of your favorite household products. Each Box Top is worth 10 cents to our school. Learn how to Buy, Scan and Earn!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchase to Toki Middle School PTO whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. Please sign in at: smile.amazon.com/ch/27-4257715 Thank you!
Toki Middle School Endowment Fund
The Foundation is eager to expand our efforts to support innovation that increases student achievement for every student in Madison’s public schools. Thank you for your support and recognizing that an investment in the Foundation is not only an investment in improving public education, but also an investment in Madison’s future. Your gift provides teachers an opportunity to implement creative ideas and expand their students’ learning without the use of tax dollars. Your donation will go even further if you or your spouse works for a company that matches employee’s gifts.