Vaccine Clinic at Memorial HS February 9, March 2
All MMSD staff and students age 5+ are invited to the COVID-19 Clinic at Memorial High School on Wednesday, Feb. 9 and Wednesday, March 2 at 4:30-8:00 p.m.
The CDC recommends that children five and up get vaccinated against COVID-19 with the Pfizer-BioNTech pediatric vaccine. The Federal government is providing the vaccine at no cost. You will not be billed for the vaccine or for the administration of the vaccine.
The clinic will be providing the following Pfizer vaccinations:
- 5-11 year-olds (1st & 2nd Dose)
- 12 years or older (1st, 2nd and Booster doses)
The 2nd dose vaccine must have a minimum of 21 days between doses. A Pfizer booster can be received by anyone 12 years old or older if it has been at least 6 months since your 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or 2 months since your Johnson & Johnson/Janssen dose.
There are two action items for you and some points of information to share.
1. Consent Form. If you are able, please read the following:
2. Vaccination Card. Please bring your COVID-19 vaccination card from the first and second doses (if applicable) so we can complete it with the booster information.
1. Schedule your appointment for the
2. Illness/Change of Plans. If you are not able to attend your appointment due to illness or other reason, that is just fine. There is no need to notify us. If you are unable to attend the Memorial Vaccine clinic, click here to schedule a vaccine at another local clinic.
3. Arrival Time. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time. This will help the clinic move faster and make parking easier.
4. Parking. Parking is available in the Memorial parking lot. Enter via the main doors along the main parking lot.
5. What To Bring/Dress. There is no privacy to change clothes, so we recommend you wear a short-sleeved shirt, and bring a jacket or sweatshirt for warmth, as the temperature in the school can fluctuate. Your time in the clinic will be about 30 minutes, so you may want to bring something to keep busy.
6. Face Coverings. Face coverings are required for anyone in our building ages 2 and older per Public Health Madison & Dane County.
7. Questions. For questions contact Memorial Gretchen Forbes, School Nurse at email@example.com, 608-442-2241 (office).